OLD WEBSTER HISTORY
21-25 North Gore
Built in 1907 as the Empire Building - it originally housed the city of Webster Groves City Hall. First floor retail and offices.
27 North Gore
Built in 1904 as the Commerce Building it has been the home of Reed Audio Visual and Upstairs Handmades.
29 North Gore
Built in 1900, this beautiful building has a Mesker cast iron cornice and large store front windows. Recently renovated as The Sushi Station Restaurant.
31-35 North Gore
Built in 1900 for the Bank of Webster Groves this building has been the home of The Artichoke and TNG's.
115-117 West Lockwood
Built in 1909 for the Gorlock Realty Company this building has been the home of Velvet Freeze and Webster Records.
130 West Lockwood
Built in 1913 as the original Firehouse for the city of Webster Groves. It is the first firehouse in St. Louis county.
It was converted into office space and today has two tenants.
7834 Big Bend
Built in 1920 as a Grocery Store. Recently Dandee Shutters operated out of this location for more than 30 years.
20-24 North Gore
Built in the 1880s as the M.W. Warren Building - it originally housed Suburban Cleaners and A hardware store. First floor retail and second floor offices and residences.
54 WEST MOODY
Built in late 1880s as the feed warehouse it later became the plant for Suburban Cleaners and Dyeing Company. Renovated in 2018 into a high tech office space.