On the street level, it is home to Beanstalk Web Design.
This building was built in the1890s by Marshall W. Warren. Warren owned the M.W. Warren Coke Company which sold coke to Union Electric and he owned Oak Hill Cemetery and other real estate in Webster Groves.
This is a two-story, brick stucco building with a flat roof. Originally built as a one-story feed warehouse. In the early 1900s it became the cleaning plant for Suburban Cleaning & Dyeing Company. Around 1920 a second floor was added to increase capacity and allow for larger items to be processed.
Cleaning operations ceased in the 1960s and the building was vacant for many years. John La Clair opened the Webster Stove Foundry / Anything Grows in 1976. In the 1985 it was home for almost 10 years to Copernicus Designs Jewelry. In 1995 Balloons, Blooms and Baskets operated out of this store and Lady Bugs Gifts was located here for almost twenty years.
In 2018 the building underwent a substantial historic renovation.